Wednesday, May 29, 2013

What Do I Want?

Well to start off, I want the kind of love that can be felt by all. I want to share my life with my best friend, lover and companion.  I want to hold hands when times get tough and just know that no matter what I will always have him to lean on. I want him to understand me when no one else can. I want him to share my love for that which no one else can understand, and I want

I want someone to hold me when I am sad, and know that everything is going to be okay. I want someone there who understands my crazy, my happy and my sad. Someone who is patient, kind and caring. Someone who loves the good, the bad and the ugly in me.


I want someone who will wake me up in the middle of the night and take me to the edge of the middle of no where to show me something intriguing, not because he wants to ask me anything. But just because he wants to share the beauty of our world with me, with the universe.  I need someone who can appreciate the tiny particles that we are made of, and the large unknown matter that consumes the night sky. To be taken to a new place and shown a new world without even leaving, that is love.

I want to die knowing that no matter what, I shared my last moments with the one person that loves everything about me and I love everything in return. I want to die knowing I gave every last bit of love I could have given to the one person that deserved it. And with my last breath of air, I will take the words 'I love you' and bring the deepest meaning into the heart of the one man that means more to me than anyone or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment